Monday, April 13, 2009

Childhood 2.0

I brought my most embarrassing photos to work and had Kelly pick the creme of the crop - here you go!
*Top left - I apparently was hiding? From my scary dinner of steak? I was definitly up to no good. I love that I ate dinner on a kitchen towl with a crayolla cup and silly putty. Talk about living it up! I only wish I had that couch in my livingroom today. What a magnificent piece of furniture.
*Top right - I had aspirations of being a synchronized swimmer.... by myself
*Middle left - proof I have ALWAYS had my 'Ukrainian Hump'. Also, I loved being a 'naked ninny'. I would spend my day/night taking my clothes off while my parents spent their day/night putting them back on me. I knew I should have been a striper.... oh well.
*Bottom left - I was born with a full head of dark, black hair then it all fell out and.... didn't grow back... until I was 4. Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that my parents wanted a boy when I look at this picture. With my Ukrainian hump I very well may have been Kevin instead of Kat?
*Bottom middle - one word - AWESOMENESS!
*Bottom right - I have always been and will always be white trash. Yes, that is me in only a diaper eating whipped cream directly out of the can. I still do this to this day... I also have a special place in my heart for easy cheese directly into my mouth from the can.