Tuesday, February 24, 2009

blogging virgin

Blogging is the new black. It is very Carrie Bradshaw and I am craving a cosmo and a cigarette as I type. (No mom, I don't smoke it is just for literary effect). Since I am hip and technologically forward... who am I kidding, I am just a bored loser who tends to have funny stories.
Ok, let's be honest, the only reason my stories are funny is because they are about me doing something incredibly stupid or I somehow get myself into a crazy situation (due to my boozing).

I have been inspired to start a blog but I am sure it will be like all things in my life that take work - I will start it whole heartedly then immediately slack off just like dieting, exercise, personal grooming and refraining from alcohol.

Yeah, I am a crazy lush who is continually doing moronic things and sadly, I am dumb enough to share these things with my friends and family. However, I can't help it - look what I came from! The apple does not fall far from the tree. If the tree is vodka and the apple is wine.